If you follow my instagram, you might have seen my post last evening challenging you to brew a pot of coffee and chill it overnight in the fridge to throw together this recipe in the morning!
There’s nothing like enjoying a mug of coffee outside in the morning. Specifically in the summer, an iced coffee hits the spot. This is one of my favourite indulgent, low calorie drinks to enjoy as the sun rises.
Whipped Mocha Caramel Frappe
- 1-2 cups black coffee, chilled overnight
- 1 cup cashew or almond milk (cashew is nice and flavourless in this recipe!)
- 1/4 tsp caramel extract (I find this in the baking aisle)
- 1 tbsp baking cocoa
- 4 cubes ice
- sweetener of choice (I have used Splenda, stevia, or 2 tsp coconut sugar in the past, but a tbsp maple syrup or honey would work, as well!)
- Simply blend all ingredients until ice is completely integrated and coffee is frothy.
Enjoy the summer, everyone! Soak in every minute.
And every ounce.