Good morning, guys! Yesterday’s post was long and packed with soul searching conversations, so today I thought I’d keep it light… literally!
At approximately 100 calories per piece (the’re about the size of a commercial protein bar!), these peanut butter blondies go from ingredients in a cupboard to fresh out of the oven in 10 minutes flat and are gluten and dairy free – no whey powder required!
They’re uber-tasty toasted with a spoonful of raspberry jam spread over it! Like a twist on peanut butter and jelly 🙂
Nutritional Information Per Blondie (Makes 5)
6.5 grams Fat
15 grams Carbs
5 grams Protein
- 1 cup (90 g) oat flour (I ground oats into a flour in a food processor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 (60 mL) cup sticky sweetener
- 3 tbsp (45 g) all natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- pinch salt, vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet or bread pan with parchment.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients separately. Fold both together in a large bowl to form a batter.
- Evenly spread batter across pan, about 1 cm thick. If you are using a bread pan, it will be double in thickness and may need a few extra minutes in the oven to cook thoroughly!
- Bake for 7-8 minutes. The blondie should be slightly soft when you remove it; it will continue to cook for a few minutes after being removed from the oven.
That’s it! Stay well,