Guys. RICE CAKES.
Pounded in a ziplock bag with a Schnitzel pounder because that’s 10x more efficient than crumbling them by hand…
…Mixed with a few simple ingredients to create a perfect mid day treat: chewy and marshmallowy without tons of added butter or sugar!
- 2 plain rice cakes
- 1 tbsp whey powder OR granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp sticky sweetener OR runny all natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa
1) Pound 2 rice cakes in a ziplock baggie or break them into small pieces.
2) In a separate small bowl, mix 1 tbsp cocoa, 1 tbsp whey powder, and 1 tbsp sticky sweetener (OR 1 tbsp runny all natural peanut butter)
3) Fold in rice cakes and coat parchment paper in non-stick spray.
4) Shape your “batter” into a square and place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
(Do not forget it’s in there or your teeth might break)
That’s it! Creating healthy foods in the kitchen for ourselves is one of the simplest ways to show our bodies that we care 🙂
Keep rocking on!