Do you want to hear something funny?
I was making these popsicles, taking photos as I went, dancing away in my kitchen.
I put the ingredients into a bowl, took a photo, blended, took a photo, poured into popsicle molds, took a photo, looked for popsicle sticks…
No popsicle sticks.
So I ventured into the basement, hoping for leftover popsicle sticks from a project I would’ve made as a kid in the craft box.
I did, however, find a (clean!!) tongue depressor and two sets of chopsticks. AND my holographic dolphin watch from 2003. Oh yes. SUCCESS!
Nutritional Information (for entire recipe):
7 g Fat
11 g Carbs
28 g Protein
- One scoop of vanilla or chocolate whey powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter OR 1 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter for a creamier fudgesicle
- 1 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened cashew milk)
1. Combine all ingredients. You can either whisk together (for a nice arm workout!) or simply blend in a blender. (If using natural peanut butter, add this in after blending other ingredients)
2. Divide amongst three popsicle molds. Freeze overnight or until solid.
3. Run under hot water to release from mold.