Barcelona knows what’s up with food! On the vacation, I didn’t track food consumption- I simply listened to my body! Not a foot was placed in a gym (which was mentally more challenging than physically- the gym is such a great way to get into a fantastic mood for the day!), but my feet did take tens of thousands of steps every day… walking EVERYWHERE!
HOTEL BREAKFAST: 9:00 am
- 1 packet oats mixed with 1 scoop whey powder
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- This plate x 2: Small slice rye bread, sliced tomato, salami, and smoked salmon
- Black coffee
LUNCH: 2:00 pm
- Mixed Salad with no dressing (I put about 1 tbsp olive oil on it!)
- Spring Chicken filled with herbs and citrus (THIS was absolutely unreal. CITRUS AND ROSEMARY. Who knew??)
SNACK: 4:00 pm
- 1 scoop of cookies and cream gelato with a mini homemade waffle
Tapas! These dishes were shared 🙂
- Baguette with thinly sliced prosciutto, parmesan, arugula, and balsamic drizzle
- Potatoes Bravas (similar to a homestyle hashbrown)
- Tuna tataki with a wasabi mayo sauce
- Salmon teriyaki
- Pork dumplings
- Mini sliders
…AND! My first espresso!! My gosh where has espresso been all my life?!
- 2 mini packets of Haribo gummy bears!
To finish the day, I ate a Quest protein bar before bed at 12:30am!