Years ago, when my family went to the Dominican, the drink I was greeted with was a mojito. I don’t drink alcohol, but had to taste!
I loved the coconut, lime, and mint flavours… SO refreshing. Totally hit the spot on that hot, humid day. Tangy and sweet. Cold. OH YES!
It’s a toasty 5 Degrees Celcius where I live, but it’s never too soon to start preparing for spring and ultimate refreshment!
COCONUT LIME MOJITO PROTEIN POPSICLES
Nutritional Information (makes 3)
4 g Fat
4 g Carbs
9 g Protein
For entire recipe:
13 g Fat
12 g Carbs
27 g Protein
- 0.5 cup (125 mL) unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 scoop (35 g) vanilla whey powder
- 2 tbsp (15 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 peppermint leaves
- juice of 1 lime (~ 30mL)
1) Blend all ingredients and fill 3 popsicle moulds.
2) Freeze until solid (mine took 6 hours).
And that’s it!! Super simple and fresh!