How can you start your week off with a BANG?
Whip up some Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Cups, of course!
Sometimes I’ll freeze peanut butter on it’s own and enjoy it as a little peanut butter cup! You could make these bite sized by using mini muffin cups as well 🙂
8.5 g Fat
4 g Carbs
8 g Protein
• 3 tbsp (45 g) all natural* peanut butter, divided into 3 muffin liners
• 1/2 scoop (18 g) vanilla or chocolate whey or plant protein powder
• 1 tbsp (7 g) cocoa powder
• unsweetened cashew milk
*All Natural is a must in this recipe- a processed peanut butter will not harden the same way!
- Freeze the 3 muffin liners of PB (1 tbsp or 15 g each) overnight.
- Combine cocoa, protein powder, and cashew milk until pudding consistency.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture onto each frozen PB cup.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
These can stay out for a few minutes but are best stored in the freezer!