The word “party” makes everything 10x more fun, don’t you think?
Every day is a celebration- There is so much to be grateful for and to smile about. So why not celebrate every day… Get your party of life on with these fudgy and moist flour-free chocolate protein cupcakes!
MOIST & FUDGY CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PARTY CUPCAKES
Nutritional Information per serving (makes 6):
2 g Fat
8 g Carbs
11 g Protein
For the cupcake:
• 1.5 scoops (50 g) Chocolate Whey Powder
• 3 tbsp (21 g) unsweetened baking cocoa
• 2.5tbsp (20 g) coconut flour, sifted
• 1 tsp baking powder
• pinch salt
• 1/2 cup (110 g) cooked, pureéd sweet potato
• 1 egg
• splash unsweetened cashew milk
For the icing:
•100g 0% plain greek yogurt
•7g unsweetened cocoa
•stevia to taste
1) Preheat oven to 320 degrees.
2) Mix dry ingredients thoroughly.
3) Pour into a blender and add wet ingredients.
4) Blend until combined. It should be of cake batter consistency.
5) Pour into 6 lined muffin cups and tap the pan on the counter to remove air bubbles.
6) Bake for 15 minutes (Don’t over-bake! A bit softer is better; allow to cool in the fridge)
7) For the icing, blend ingredients until light and fluffy.
8) Ice the cupcakes (and add sprinkles of course)!
Before unwrapping, put them in the fridge once more to let them cool and set! (Otherwise you might lose half the cupcake to the liner- I was too excited and might have made that mistake with the first one-oops!)