7:30am: Breakfast/ Pre- Workout
• 45g Oats (For how I cook my oats, see here)
• 1 scoop whey powder
• small handful blueberries
• 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter
• 125g Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
• 3/4 cup Egg whites with 15g low fat marble cheese
• 2 handfuls raw spinach with sliced mushrooms
• Cinnamon Roll waffle bowl (recipe here)
• Scallops with zucchini noodles and parmesan (recipe here)
• Taco Sliders with Ground Chicken (recipe here)
• Protein Waffles topped with sugar free syrup (For the recipe, see here)
• Massive bowl of spring mixed greens, mushrooms, alfalfa sprouts, mushrooms, and grilled asparagus
Everyone comes from a completely different background- different heights, body compositions, training styles/levels of exertion… And therefore, different TDEEs (Total amount of energy expended in a day).
Hopefully this can give you some meal ideas and show that eating nutrient dense foods while balancing them with some of your favourites makes healthy eating fun and sustainable!