Valentine’s Day is the day of the year where the most chocolate is consumed. Yes, it’s true- I looked it up!
Instead of going out to buy chocolate that’s probably loaded with added sugars, this recipe is super quick, super indulgent, and can be made with ingredients you probably have in the cupboard!
SUPER EASY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE
• 3 tbsp (60g) melted coconut oil
• 3 tbsp (60g) cocoa powder
• Sweetener of choice (I used 2 Splenda packets)
• Pinch sea salt (TRUST ME THIS IS AMAZING)
1) Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2) Line a bread pan or large Tupperware with parchment paper
3) Pour your chocolate across the paper
4) Set outside (If you live in a cold climate- I set mine in the garage) or chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until solid.
I cracked extra sea salt on top of mine because I LOOOOVE salty chocolate! You could add shredded coconut, sprinkles, peanut butter… comment your favourite chocolate flavours below!
Store in a cool place.
Valentine’s Day = Love, and I am seriously appreciative of you guys! SO.. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY FROM ME TO YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YA! ❤