A favourite childhood memory of mine is driving up to Georgian Bay to go boating, and stopping in at a little yellow cafe on the way for a BEAUTIFUL slice of aromatic, coconut cream pie. These coconut cream cookie cups are a little bite of summer… which is right around the corner, RIGHT??
HEALTHY COCONUT CREAM COOKIE CUPS
Macros for 1 (makes 5):
47 Kcal • 2F | 5C | 2P
• 25g (~1.5 tbsp) egg whites
• 30g (1/3 cup) raw oats, ground into flour
• 15g (2 tbsp) unsweetened shredded coconut
• Pinch salt
• Optional granulated sweetener to taste
1) Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2) Coat a mini muffin pan with non stick spray.
3) Press 1 tbsp of dough into each cup and form a small well using the back of a spoon.
4) Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
5) Let cool before removing from pan.
6) Fill with coconut whipped cream and top with optional toasted coconut.
I hope these lil’ guys can bring you a taste of Summer!