A few days ago, I posted an ice cream tutorial which had me craving my favourite flavour… COOKIE DOUGH! I once bought a cookie dough ice cream in a cup, took out all the cookie dough pieces, and used them to form a cookie. Which I baked. Did it work?? OH YES!
Cookie dough doesn’t HAVE to be loaded with added sugars and fats! This entire batch of cookie dough only has 300 calories compared to the same amount of traditional cookie dough at 800+ calories? Count me in!
Nutritional Information per bite (makes 8):
39 kcal • 1F | 3C | 4P
For entire recipe:
312 kcal • 10F | 21C | 31P
• 35 g (1 scoop) whey powder
• 25 g (~2 tbsp) coconut flour
• 10 g (2/3 tbsp) all natural peanut butter
• a tiny splash of unsweetened cashew milk
• 15 g (1 tbsp) chocolate chips
Optional but would recommend:
• 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla extract, 5mL butter extract
1) Combine dry ingredients.
2) SLOWLY pour in cashew milk, mixing after every splash.
3) Once you have a crumbly (not smooth and runny!) consistency, stir in the peanut butter. It should now be more of a dough.
4) Fold in chocolate chips and shape into bite sized pieces.
5) Chill in the fridge for 1 hour. Or… eat immediately with a spoon. Raw cookie dough for the win!