Blueberries are loaded with phytonutrients which have been proven to improve the efficiency of our cells’ communication, in addition to our ability to absorb, retain, and remember information. Boost your memory today with these protein packed blueberry pancakes!
EASY LEMON BLUEBERRY BLENDER PROTEIN PANCAKES
Nutritional Information for entire recipe:
266 Kcal • 7F | 29C | 23P
• 18g (1/2 scoop) vanilla whey powder
• 30g (1/3c) oats, ground into flour
• 1tsp baking powder, pinch salt
• 35g (1/4c) blueberries
• 1 egg
• 1tbsp lemon juice and the zest of 1 lemon
• vanilla extract
1) Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat in coconut oil cooking spray.
2) Blend all ingredients (except blueberries) on low for a few seconds. If it’s too thick, stir in a splash of unsweetened cashew or almond milk.
3) Spoon ~2tbsp into the pan per pancake and drop a few berries into each.
4) Cook for 45 seconds or until edges turn up slightly and centre starts to bubble. Flip and cook for another 45 seconds.
5) Transfer to a plate, stack, and drizzle with sugar free syrup and whipped cream!
Blend away and rock on,