Peanut Butter. It’s amazing. It’s gooey. It’s very enjoyable to eat out of the jar with a spoon.
But who says that peanut butter has to be limited to spoon consumption or as a drizzle on your oatmeal or toast?
I say… Why not transform your tbsp of peanut butter out of the jar into a cookie?! Five minutes and a few ingredients are all you need.
Festival-Sized Healthy Chewy Sea Salt Peanut Butter Cookies
Nutritional Information for 1 cookie: (recipe makes 5)
87 kcal • 7F | 2C | 6P
• 70g (~5 tbsp) all natural peanut butter
• 63g (1/4 cup) egg whites
• 1/2 cup sweetener of choice (I used Splenda this time, but you could also use baking erythritol or monk fruit sweetener)
1) Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. The batter should be thick, but not a dough.
3) Spoon 5 heaps of batter onto a lined baking sheet and smooth into round cookie shapes.
4) Bake for 5 minutes, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, and enjoy!
You could also make a cookie for one by combining 15g (1tbsp) all natural PB, a splash of egg whites, and the sweetener- it’s my study snack sweet-tooth satisfier!