With school picking up again and the study munchies starting to emerge, I was finding a need for something sweet! The ultimate comfort food? COOKIE DOUGH.
This dough is fantastic baked or raw. I actually baked half of the recipe into cookies and ate the other half raw- My mom and I ate both halves in a day!
Free of added sugars, refined flours, and excessive fat, these are buttery-tasting and crisp, with a touch of vanilla. Tween-age approved, you’d never know that these are healthy!
Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup (90g) raw oatmeal, blended into flour
- 3 (45g) tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4c granulated sweetener of choice (I used monk fruit extract)
- 1 tbsp (15g) 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla, 1tsp baking powder, pinch salt
1) Knead all ingredients into a dough.
2) Roll out between 2 pieces of parchment paper until ~1/2cm thick.
3) Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (Or outside for 10 if you live in Canada- I did that and it worked like a charm).
4) Cut out shapes with cookie cutters and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
5) Allow to cool and dust with optional (but highly recommended :)) icing sugar.
Study hard, work hard, and give your all to everything you do,
Nutritional Information per cookie (Makes 20):
33 Calories | 2.5F / 3C / 0.5P